Dec 17, 2012

How to personalize (almost) everything



Letters come in many shapes, sizes, colors. There are number of letter types as well. I am familiar with Latin and Cyrillic,  unfortunately not with others. But any of them are great to personalize gifts,  decorate home, design jewerly, there are endless possibilities, why not to use them.



Letters on thousand ways


Find below few beautiful examples - some of them I made, some are done by creative crafters community:





 I refurbished old and ugly  secretaire desk and personalized it with names and  topics we love. In one of my future posts I'll publish tutorial how I did it.













For this sign you can find tutorial how to make it on my blog.








For this interesting pillow read how-to.



Letters on lamp ? Fabulous! 



And here is something for our grandparents.


 This little pad could be a great Christmas gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment