Jun 8, 2013

Preserve the beauty, press flowers





While the nature flourish it is good to recall the winter and preserve its beauty, especially when it doesn't take much time and effort. It is very  easy to press flowers or leaves.






Today I cut some flowers in my garden and few ginkgo leaves, I planted small tree few years ago.






Thin, flat flowers are the best for pressing. Place absorbent paper ( paper towel or tissue paper) in the middle of some heavy book and arrange the flowers blossoms. Cover with another piece of paper, close the book, put another one on the top of it for weight and forget for a few weeks (or few month in my case).








I also have some roses and pressed their petals.


That's it, now I'll have memories and variety of pressed flowers for my projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment