Jun 26, 2013

Labels and tags for jars






While the nature is flurishing around us, it is time to think on the cold part of the year. I started to make marmelade, first on my list is currant, apricot time (my favourit) is in two to three weeks. But, besides preparing jam and marmelade, I enjoy to decorate jars. I always make more than we need and  give them as a gift to my friend and family - for Christmas, birthday or just for love.

Below find some photos and links to stickers and labels you can download and customize.




This is nice site, labels are simple but beautiful.





On the Wordlabel.com you can find number of customizable labels.





For romantic souls, vintage labels.







Or, you could make your own stickers - this is example how just with text, no pictures, labels could look cool.



Tips and tricks for printing stickers




There are number of ways to print labels or stickers and put them on jars. Sometimes I just print them on usual paper and glue them on jar or tie them as tags. Recently I got plain white stickers on A4 paper. After strugling with tuning (although first on the plain A4 paper), found that Microsoft Publisher (comes with MS Office) is very usefull and has built in feature for labels (in Templates). In Microsoft Word I am using tables to adjust  labels position.








No comments:

Post a Comment