Jun 19, 2013

Decorate magnets




  Few plain magnets, a little bit of paint and creativity and you have personalized jewels on your (magnetic) board or fridge.  Too many things to remember, I decided at first to make a chalk board, then improved the idea and made magnetic chalk board (applied magnetic chalk board paint). Of course, needed magnets. The ones I had were just blue and unattractive, so needed to embellish them.

 Tutorial how I decorate magnets






Hints: 

You can paint  magnets with any paint or even nail polish, but if you would like to use napkins for decoration, it should be bright color.

I used two components resin to get depth and brilliance. Read product instructions carefully.



My  magnets photos















Board and my 'office' corner









No comments:

Post a Comment