May 13, 2013

Wooden pallets - endless ideas

  It is amazing to me how rubbish could be turned into treasure. Wooden pallets are certainly the (hidden) source of a thousands creative ideas and projects - to acomplish some of them you need a little bit more practice and tools, but some are so simple yet astonished.  Here are some projects I found the most interesting. 

Source and tutorial for this sofa is scraphacker.com .





 DesignSponge is one of my favourite sites - I found there tut for this beautiful vertical garden.





Source for this interesting pallet fence is Camelot art creation.



You need to be more experienced crafter to make this chair   from pallet, but consider it as a challenge. I have to confess, usually ask my hubby to make more demanding carpentry work for me.


 This awesome shelf is certainly for beginners, just need to get the pallet. The source is fuckyeahbookarts.tumblr.com .



No comments:

Post a Comment