Jul 13, 2012

Butterflies and creativity


       Few days ago I was watching excellent documentary film about butterflies. I 've always admired their beauty, colors and magic, unfortunately noticing there are less and less of them to be seen. I can't remember when was the last time I saw the Swallowtail (on the photo) - it was my favorit one in the childhood. Beside the magic of their wings, their transformation from caterpillar is probably one of the most fascinating experiences in the nature.

What is the connection between butterfllies and this blog? It is dedicated to the butterflies inside us. With a little creativity, research, trying new things we can transform ourselves and our home, bring a special sent to clothes, furniture, home. Take new path and new challenges (and allow yourself a failure, from time to time), take a transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment