Sep 10, 2013

Pincushion in no time





For a long time I thought pincushions are just for decoration. I sew as a hobby, from time to time and found out that I am frequently loosing my needles, or can't find then when I need them - and pincushion is a great place to put them. 



Tutorial how to make pincushion

It is really easy, it took me more time to take photos and make this tut than to sew the pincushion.





First, cut four pieces 10 x 5 cm (or some other size) from the chosen fabric. 




Sew two and two pieces together.




Pin two sides together and sew the edges leaving one half of a side.





Reverse on the right side through the opening, stuff with filling and hand stitch the opening.






Sew the button (for decoration) and elastic band on the other side to put the cushion on the wrist, if you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment